10/10/10

BIG APPLE


Now...the Deuces remix was up here a while ago, so...JAR JAR STINKY just posted me a track - a very good 8 min edit here it is (WHOOPS!)

DUECEZ (JAR JAR STINKY BURNING MAN EDIT).mp3

which leads me to this instrumental, the New York Minute produced by Harry Fraud ( who is he?)

New York Minute Remix  Prod  By Harry FraudL INSTRUMENTAL - French Montana Ft  Jadakiss  Lil Cease  Mic Geronimo And Nore.mp3

SINDEN just released a new mixtape on KISS FM through MAD DECENT, and the first track is Jamie Woon – In The Night Air – Candent Songs something very beautiful, especially if you´re travelling uphill in Neukölln, I keep hearing it as German?

Download that mixtape here

because I´m not so much for flashy flash players

finally that leads me to this danish trashy RnB gym song ab==t Copenhagen (this was very hard to find:)

No comments:

Post a Comment